Thursday, January 30

Territorial Army contingent bags top R-Day parade award


FOR the first time, Territorial Army has pipped all regular contingents of the armed forces at the Republic Day parade to bag the top award of best marching contingent. The 103 Territorial Army (TA) battalion that participated in this year’s parade was Tuesday adjudged as the best among the armed forces.While the TA has been participating at the Republic Day parade since the beginning, 

  • 103 Infantry Battalion (TA) Sikh LI – Ludhiana contingent participating in Republic Day Parade.
The award for the best marching contingent has always been won by regular units of the Army, the Air Force and the Navy in the past.
The Ludhiana-based 103 (Sikh LI) contingent was selected after it won an internal competition within the 66 units of the TA.
“This is a big achievement as far as the TA is concerned. We are a part of the Indian Army and this is the first time that we have come first in the parade.It is encouraging news and will give us even more push to perform better,” Maj Gen A K Siwach, Additional Director General, TA.Told to media.
follow @ Facebook
source:The Indian express

3 comments:

  1. Respected Sir or Mam.
    My name is Deepak Sharma. I am working in MH, Pune in MKCL, Pune. Administration in interns as degree roll base Education. YCMOU
    My dream are JOIN INDIAN ARMY any post or any rank. I don't know why i'm joined IA; But i am tell you sir I am completed the all in Service Selection Board, in talegaon., and Declared my HSC Exam result than i am decided I Joined IA as an Officer.
    i am completed NCC 'B' and 'C' Certificate Exam is same time.I am accepting this time very hard work in my ncc and hsc Exam.
    I am always reading and listening for TA Entry.

    " JOIN AS AN OFFICER "

    Please suggestion for me sir....................
    I am a daily reading this blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know 2016 possible topics which can come in July exam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know 2016 possible topics which can come in July exam.

    ReplyDelete